These Leopard or Cheetah pattern seat covers are Universal Fit for most automotive vehicles. Plus, the front buckets are side airbag compatible, have hook-and-loop opening for easy installation, and work with built-in seat belts
Middle console is able to fold down by unzipping one (1) of the zippers on the backrest cover.
Machine Washable. Air dry recommended.
Four (4) front seat covers, One (1) rear seat covers, seven (7) head rest covers, four (4) seat belt pad covers, steering wheel cover, bench row cover, bra piece
Front seat: 21 inches wide x 19.5 inches long
Front backrest: 27 inches wide x 21.5 inches long
Rear bench seat: 52 inches wide x 25 inches long
Rear bench backrest: 52 inches wide x 32 inches long
*Note: May need some cutting to fit seat covers & head rests properly. Cutting generally means making a small hole and/or slits to allow a seat belt to pass through. Most orders will NOT need any additional modifications.
Color Mixed Feature 1 Complete Seat Cover Set for Front & Rear Feature 2 Fits 60/40 Benches, Split & Non-Split Feature 3 Zippers allow for cup holders & arm rests. Feature 4 Stylize your vehicle - Over a dozen color options. Feature 5 High End Quality in comparison to leading seat cover manufacturers.
TheCarCover provides our own manufactured products using the finest quality fibers and designs. We make sure to save you money and still get a great product for your vehicle. From Auto Accessories and Car Parts, we provide retail suppliers and online stores with the newest merchandise at the lowest cost.
1. Remove headrests for easy access. (Optional)
2. Push the Seat forward.
3. Slide the seat cover over the top of the seat until it you reach the bottom of the chair.
4. Fit base of cover snugly over seat.
5. If desired, you may fasten the elastic clips at the end of the seat covers with supplied "S" hooks. (Optional)
6. For armrests, use a razor or a sharp instrument to create a small hole on the seat cover and slip the armrest through. (Optional)
7. Re-insert the headrest into your seat.
8. Place on head rest cover.
Bench Seats1. If possible, remove bench seat from vehicle for easier access. (Optional)
2. Remove headrests for easy access. (Optional)
3. Push the Seat forward.
4. Slide the seat cover over the top of the seat until it you reach the bottom of the chair.
5. Note: It rarely occurs where the bench seat belts are a part of the chair and also inhibit the usage of the seat covers. If so, you will need to temporarily detach the seat belts. Consult your vehicle’s manufacturer manual for further information. If you are unable to do so, call us for further assistance.
6. If desired, you may fasten the elastic clips at the end of the seat covers with supplied "S" hooks. (Optional)
7. For armrests, use a razor or a sharp instrument to create a small hole on the seat cover and slip the armrest through. (Optional)
8. Re-insert the headrest into your seat.
9. Place on head rest cover.
- Shipping Policy
Shipping Policy: DomesticAll of our merchandise is shipped UPS Ground. Free Shipping is available to all U.S. Domestic customers of the lower 48 states. Expedited services are available.
Any Non-Contiguous U.S. Domestic shipments will include a $5.00 surcharge and will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail.
Average Shipping time is 1-5 business days excluding processing time.
All orders placed before 2:00PM PST will be shipped same day. All orders after 2:00PM PST will be shipped the next available business day.
Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday from 09:00AM to 05:00PM PST.
All California residents will be charged sales tax.
Shipping Policy: InternationalAll merchandise is shipped USPS First Class International Mail. Cost of shipping does NOT include custom duties, responsibilities and taxes, so please consult your customs office for additional fees / costs.
Shipping time varies anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks.
Customer Service:Telephone: 1-800-221-0718
For further shipping information, please refer to our Shipping Policy Page.
- Return Policy
For complete details about our return policy, you can check out our Return Policy Page.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Return policy
To initiate the Return Process and get an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization. Number), you MUST notify us through our Contact Form.
RMA numbers are required for all orders.
You must have the RMA displayed clearly on the box or you will be charged a 15% restocking fee
RMA’s are only given within the first 30 days upon submitting payment
All returned item(s) will be inspected upon receipt. As long as your item was returned with an RMA number as remained new with its original packaging and paperwork, you will be guaranteed a refund or exchange.
Requirements for a Refund / Exchange
All returns must remain new / unused / ready-to-sell condition. Used merchandise is non-returnable>All original packaging, parts, and paperwork, if any, must also be included to receive a refund, excluding any shipping costs.
All returns take up to 7 business days to process. (Please allow time for weekends and holidays)
If you experience any delivery issues, product defects, or simply have questions regarding your order, please contact us either by phone at 1-800-221-0718.
International orders cannot be returned / exchanged unless we made the error OR the item was initially defective.
Our Returns Department has office hours between Monday - Friday from 10:00AM and 4:00PM PST.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged when an item is returned without an RMA OR if the incorrect vehicle was ordered. We are not responsible if a cover is ordered for a vehicle of a different year or a vehicle with customizations.
If an item is received in an unacceptable condition due to a manufacturer defect, follow the above procedure to obtain an RMA number. We will promptly mail you a replacement with a return shipping label included.
1 Year Warranty
Our warranty will ensure that you have an option for either a replacement of the product cost excluding shipping or repair services.
Side Grommets, pull strings, the cover fabric, and elastic hems are all covered by the warranty.
Warranties are up to the manufacturer's discretion based on inspection and circumstance.